The planet is our home; we need to be more responsible. Here's what I do.
So I’m always pleased when another blogger decides that my blog deserves an award.
So today in my messages I was given a boost by the note from Grow, Gather, Barter, Hunt
I was really pleased by the comment that my blog is ‘quirky’ and ‘brings a smile’. That’s actually the essence of what I hope to do.
To accept the award you must do a few things:
1. Thank and follow the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award pic.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate some other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
Ok! Here goes with 7 facts about myself:
1. I’m left handed.
2. My favourite food is chocolate. I tend to eat it most days.
3. I can’t ride a bicycle. But I do have a three wheeler instead.
4. I can’t stand celery, beer or whiskey.
5. I’m qualified to scuba dive to 100m breathing helium with a rebreather.
6. I’m obsessed with growing purple vegetables.
7. One of my You Tube videos has had 17,000 hits.
Now on to the blogs I would like to send an award to:
This blog is a great inspiration to me. It’s great for vegetarian ideas that are simple and easy.
This blogger has a great talent for inspiring others. She has photo ideas for every occasion and gives great tips for improving photos too.
This is another inspiring blog. Ideas for all kinds of money saving household tips. Useful and innovative.
I’ve previously nominated a fair few other blogs so I’ll leave it there this time.
Hope you enjoy visiting them!
a blog by a multilingual expat-since-birth, linguist, researcher, mum of three, living in the Netherlands and writing about bilingualism, multiculturalism, parenting abroad, international life...