The planet is our home; we need to be more responsible. Here's what I do.
While I was away over the last couple of weeks it seems I was fortunate enough to receive a blogging award nomination!!
A big thank you to Linnet Lane for the nomination for Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
It’s very flattering to be acknowledged in this way.
The rules of the award are that as a nominee you should –
Thank and link the person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Okay, so I’d better follow the rules. Here are 7 facts you don’t know about me:
1. I can’t ride a bicycle even though I live in such a big cycling country so three wheels helps me get around instead.
2. I once won a contest strap lined ‘Britain’s Brainiest Diver.’
3. I’m a super taster so don’t like beer, celery or honey even though I keep bees.
4. I used to be petrified of frying eggs.
5. My shortest job was working as a waitress for one day.
6. I don’t like Christmas.
7. I don’t do any ironing at all.
For my nomination I choose Frugal Hausfrau
Her blog is full of ideas for cooking and keeping budgets tight. It’s a different angle from my blog but has ideas that often result in greener consequences. Plus there’s chocolate cake! I like blogs with ideas and life suggestions for inspiration.
Plantbased Health Coach & Recipe Creator
a blog by a multilingual lifelong expat/international, linguist, researcher, speaker, mother of three, living in the Netherlands and writing about raising children with multiple languages, multiculturalism, parenting abroad, international life...