The planet is our home; we need to be more responsible. Here's what I do.
What better way to wake up? It’s sunny, it’s Sunday, it’s spring and I’ve been honoured with another blogger award.
Thanks so much to cheergerm for this award, she’s always got something funny to share.
The rules for acceptance of this award are this:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for your new fancy schmancy award, and be sure to include a link back to their site in your acceptance speech. You know, thank all the little people.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass on the award to 13 other versatile bloggers.
So, here goes:
1. I won a dive magazine competition in 2005 called ‘Britain’s Brainiest Diver!’ Beating four men in the process! (The only link I can find now is where I came third two years later!)
under pressure competition
2. I have a purple three wheel motorbike!
3. I love purple foods; carrots, potatoes, kohl rabi, sprouts, and food in purple wrapping -chocolate, Worcester sauce crisps etc
4. My balance is terrible!
5. I was taught how to swim butterfly by the coach if a UK Olympic swimmer, Sharon Davies.
6. I hate celery!
7. I once visited 17 european countries in 22 days on a train trip!
There are so many great bloggers out there I’ve made a selection. Here they are:
Of course in the words of my nominator “you don’t have to do this, but go on, I know you want to.”
Our homeschool journey one adventure at a time
Nerdy thoughts and musings
Be well, be edified and enjoy!